BY SALLY HANSEN #27 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Multi-dimensional top coat adds a big, bold glitter effect and show-stopping shine to your favorite nail polish. - provides a brilliant, high gloss finish and long wearing protection

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
If you love glitter and you know how to put it on where the glitter actually looks nice then by all means this is the product for you. I myself am not a huge fan of bold but it was given to me because secretly (not really) I love glitter. It's really pretty and i suggest giving it a try. As for price I have no idea how much it costs since it was a gift. It is really fun to use though when I feel confident enough to wear something like that.
Melissa P.
Carson City
I love this product! The glitter comes on a little thick and can over power the underneath polish, but it works good if put on in conservatively. One coat is all that's needed. I would buy again, but it would be more ideal for my daughter not me!
lrachel g.
Love love love love!!! Im a girly girl so i love anything that is glitter and sparkly. The color is amazing to dries fast so you dont have to wait hours sitting to wait for it to dry.
Ashley H.
Sally Hansen has a great Big Glitter line and I have multiple bottles. I love glitter accent nails and I find that to get the maximum glitter pay off using a triangle makeup sponge works best.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
The Big Glitter Top Coat is the BEST! I always get compliments on my nails when I use it. The price is perfect too, because it doesn't cost a lot and you can afford to stock up on all the different shades. Another great thing about this polish is that there isn't an overwhelming amount of glitter in it. That way I can apply how much I would like at the time.
Hunter W.
If you are a big fan of glitter, then this top coat is for you. I like to paint my nails with a base color similar to that of the glitter polish to help the glitter look more dense and like it completely covers my nails. This color is a nice blue that is great for all seasons.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
This glitter polish is good for a one day application when you want a fun nail look. I found that it peels right off after about a day but I don't usually want glitter nails for longer than that. I've definitely used better glitters, but the glitter was even.
I love this on top of my navy and black polish and just on the tips of my nails/toes! It really makes my nails SPEAK!!"Its time to have FUN La La!". I think that it is comparable to other brands that give you this same type of sparkle. I would buy this again.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
I really like this polish. It does not go on as dense as some other glitter polish, so I can control the amount of glitter being applied by using layers. Usually, it will last about a week before it chips and I have to touch it up.!
Z'Ariyah H.