BY SALLY HANSEN

Multi-dimensional top coat adds a big, bold glitter effect and show-stopping shine to your favorite nail polish. - provides a brilliant, high gloss finish and long wearing protection

Cheyanne T.
Granbury , TX
I adore this glitter polish! It is amazing with or without a base color coat, which is very hard to find at times!
Also, this is one of the longest wearing glitter polishes I have used. I prefer to wear it as a top coat on top of a white, navy, nude, or black polish and then I put another coat of regular clear top coat on top to lock in the glitter, and it looks gorgeous! Lasts for days too!
I highly recommend to all my glitter polish loving ladies. It’s very affordable too, so win win! ;)
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE GLITTER! So this top coat was everything for me. It matches with majority of all colors (depending on what color glitter you get - I had silver). And it also looks good by itself as well. It’s so versatile and it lasts awhile too.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
Glitter is a huge win in our home. Anything with glitter is well loved. This glitter top coat is no different! It stays on longer than expected and has a great shine!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
If you love glitter and you know how to put it on where the glitter actually looks nice then by all means this is the product for you. I myself am not a huge fan of bold but it was given to me because secretly (not really) I love glitter. It's really pretty and i suggest giving it a try. As for price I have no idea how much it costs since it was a gift. It is really fun to use though when I feel confident enough to wear something like that.
lrachel g.
Love love love love!!! Im a girly girl so i love anything that is glitter and sparkly. The color is amazing to dries fast so you dont have to wait hours sitting to wait for it to dry.
Ashley H.
Sally Hansen has a great Big Glitter line and I have multiple bottles. I love glitter accent nails and I find that to get the maximum glitter pay off using a triangle makeup sponge works best.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
The Big Glitter Top Coat is the BEST! I always get compliments on my nails when I use it. The price is perfect too, because it doesn't cost a lot and you can afford to stock up on all the different shades. Another great thing about this polish is that there isn't an overwhelming amount of glitter in it. That way I can apply how much I would like at the time.
Hunter W.
If you are a big fan of glitter, then this top coat is for you. I like to paint my nails with a base color similar to that of the glitter polish to help the glitter look more dense and like it completely covers my nails. This color is a nice blue that is great for all seasons.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
This glitter polish is good for a one day application when you want a fun nail look. I found that it peels right off after about a day but I don't usually want glitter nails for longer than that. I've definitely used better glitters, but the glitter was even.
Z'Ariyah H.