Sally Hansen® Big Crackle Top Coat Nail Polish uploaded by Jamie N.Sally Hansen® Big Crackle Top Coat Nail Polish uploaded by Jessica F.Sally Hansen® Big Crackle Top Coat Nail Polish uploaded by kemberly g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #63 in Nail Polish Top Coats

GET A CRACKLE THAT POPS! SALLY HANSEN BIG CRACKLE TOP COAT™ CREATES A CRACKLE EFFECT OVER ANY NAIL COLOR.

When you want a unique, shattered look, go for Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat™.
Shake well. Apply one thin or thick coat of Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat™ over any Sally Hansen nail color. Finish with a Sally Hansen top coat.
Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat™ is a must-have in your nail art arsenal.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

How To Apply:

• Shake well.
  • Apply one thin or thick coat of Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat™ over any Sally Hansen nail color.
  • Finish with a Sally Hansen top coat.

• Hoping to get a small crackle effect, is there a way to l...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Rachel S.
I absolutely loved this top coat. It was odd and unique. It went on so smoothly and with in seconds it would do exactly what it was supposed to do. I haven't tried others but I liked this one.
Crystal K.
I can't stop using this polish!! I can use some many different colors and the designs are always different! It is a great value. It only costs $6 at Walgreens. I will definitely be buying it again!! As long as they keep stalking it ;)
kemberly g.
Felicity, OH
Amazing coverage with the Sally Hansen, Big Crackle top coat. You can made thick looking crackle or thin and light depending on how thick you polish on. I love it, it looks fabulous over top any color and changes the colors of plain, drab, polishes to exciting and new. This can be worn as an everyday jeans and t-shirt look or can be used dressy! I absolutely love the look and feel. There is a textured feel to it and can easily use a clear top coat without messing up the look. I highly recommend this top coat polish.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
I have enjoyed the crackle top coat, especially over a sparkly or glittery color. It looks very interesting and is fun for a night out. However, the top coat doesn't stay on very long and has a tendency to peel and flake, even with an additional clear coat on top.
Michelle K.
I hate the crackle top. Maybe it is because i like to have my nails smooth. I think the crackle looks stupid and i don't get why its a trend. While the product works fine, i just don't like the way it looks. I wouldn't buy it again because of how stupid it looks on my nails.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
This stuff is awesome! It is really fun to watch the crackle effect happen. For me it was just as easy taking this off as it is regular polish. It was fun and you can make it as dramatic as you want it! I will be buying these in the other colors as well!
Irene G.
I love this crackle polish! It really adds a pop to the nail & always looks super cute!! I have different colors & could be dressed up or down. Also fun for little girls as well!
Melissa H.
Mcallen, TX
I love this nail polish for halloween. The dark black crackle over a bright orange is the perfect combination for a Halloween themed mani. You have to try this product for a fun different effect.
Itzel P.
I'm not a very big fan of crackle coats. they are intended to make your nails look edgy but it just looks like chipped nail polish. it's pretty hard to remove and can stain sometimes.
Yureisy H.
I really like the way this nail polish looks it gives your nail polish looking different and if you don't want a pain nail just put the crackle polish on top and there you go it looks different a great
Jenn M.
Cazenovia, NY
Hoping to get a small crackle effect, is there a way to lessen the effect on your nails?