Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat - Black On uploaded by Jamie N.Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat - Black On uploaded by Jessica F.Sally Hansen Big Crackle Top Coat - Black On uploaded by kemberly g.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Multi-dimensional top coat adds a big, bold glitter effect and show-stopping shine to your favorite nail polish. - provides a brilliant, high gloss finish and long wearing protection see more...

• Hoping to get a small crackle effect, is there a way to lessen the ...1 Answers
Michelle K.
I hate the crackle top. Maybe it is because i like to have my nails smooth. I think the crackle looks stupid and i don't get why its a trend. While the product works fine, i just don't like the way it looks. I wouldn't buy it again because of how stupid it looks on my nails.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
I have enjoyed the crackle top coat, especially over a sparkly or glittery color. It looks very interesting and is fun for a night out. However, the top coat doesn't stay on very long and has a tendency to peel and flake, even with an additional clear coat on top.
Yureisy H.
Yureisy H.
I really like the way this nail polish looks it gives your nail polish looking different and if you don't want a pain nail just put the crackle polish on top and there you go it looks different a great
Irene G.
Irene G.
I love this crackle polish! It really adds a pop to the nail & always looks super cute!! I have different colors & could be dressed up or down. Also fun for little girls as well!
Sterling Heights, MI
I've had crackle before and I didn't like it but I bought this one and loved it a lot because the cracks looked much better than the other polish I had
Missy M.
Missy M.
King William, VA
I usually use crackle around Halloween just to get a bit festive. It is cool to watch it work. The effect is neat and I love it!!!!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
I tried this product when it firstcame out and was not a huge fan. It worked as described however the appearance was not too great.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Texarkana, TX
It didnt turn out the way i expected i guess. I didnt really like how it turned out. Would probably not buy this product again.
Kali T.
Kali T.
Monroe, VA
I do not like Sally Hansen brand, it is not well made! Peels off too easily and doesn't like as good as it does in the bottle
Tara C.
Tara C.
Eau Claire, WI
Crackle coat was almost chunky, the polish took forever to dry, I was so excited to use it then very disappointed.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Cazenovia , NY
Hoping to get a small crackle effect, is there a way to lessen the effect on your nails?