Sally Hansen® Beyond Perfect Nail Polish uploaded by Liz R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sela C.
Younger 09 Charlottesville, VA
I purchased this color originally because I wanted a good color to use for a french manicure. After applying it to my fingernails I realized that the color didn't really work with my skin tone, and regardless of what other color I tried to use to  improve the color nothing happened. This just didn't work because of my coloring, but it was good quality polish and might work for others.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Sally Hansen Sheer Summer Blossom.. Is awesomely pretty, it Strauss on and dries quick while protecting your nails. This looks great if you wear white our grey and yellow our navy and yellow our denims with a little shiny yellow belt denim or yellow shoes and yellow blows of go sailing style navy, yellow and white very summery.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
this is such a cute color for in the summer, its very bright and its a very wonderful pigmented color, usually i will only need one coat of this nail polish, it seems to be long lasting and the price isnt too high for a nail polish. i would recommend this product
Eva C.
So the color is beautiful against my skin. But this stuff sucks. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't last long at all. And it's not because I eat the nail polish. Its just because it doesn't last long.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I'm not one for using bold yellow colors but this one is a beautiful pastel shimmery yellow. Not like Easter yellow either. It's one if the nicer yellow shades I've come across. I buy from drug stores. I would recommend trying this one.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
This nail polish would b beautiful if you like very sheer almost no polish kind of look. You have roads lots of coats if you want pigment . I will not buy it again . It didn't work out for me . I bought mine at Walmart .
Ansley
Florence, SC
This color is a soft but beautiful nail polish color, and leaves my nails looking beautiful and clean. I get compliments almost every time i wear it. It is easy to use, and fits any event. I will defiantly buy again and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a gorgeous nail polish color.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
To be honest i bought one of these because it was the first brand i saw with the color i wanted. I like it overall and goes on nicely. Its a bit pricey for nail polish to me but it was worth it for the color
Leanii L.
Chino Hills, CA
I love staring at my nails on a sunny day. Because the color of this nail polish pays out. I need to find this color in stores because I'm almost out. The best brand ever
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
This is the perfect color for summer. It is soft and sweet. You can buy it from the sally Hansen store or pretty much any local drugstores. It dries pretty quickly and leaves a smooth finish.