BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Patricia K.
I love all of the Sally Hanson products and tools..they hold up so well and do what they are suppose to do very effectively
sally a.
Albury
I love this product some of my old clippers break my nail but this one is really good it clips the nail without breaking it
Perla 🔐 B.
Excelente material. Facil agarre. Y puntas dificiles de doblar. Hay que cuidarla pues es sencible. Es de uso profesional.
Kelly C.
Easy to grip,love the long handle,easy to grip which it makes it easy to cut unlike the little fiddly ones you normal get
Ashley B.
The pointy end is really good for getting hang nails and cutting your cuticles. I use it everytime I give myself a Mani.
Demi R.
st helens
Sally clipper absolutely great I am obsesed they are so strong and long lasting not super pricey and great for a present
Jay M.
Auckland.
I use to work as a part time beautician and these were hands down my favourite to work with! So easy to maneuver and use!
Leyah S.
Winter Haven, FL
Very awesome product it gives a clean cut. Very very easy to clean you can siak in some hit water for 30 seconds to clean
Luisa V.
Victoria BC
These tools are reliable and they last a long time. Their prices are also great! Can never go wrong with Sally Hansen.
Migna F.
Cayey, PR
Great product. Very easy to use and you will get your nails done in half the time than with a regular paid of clippers.