BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Char V.
Great quality products from sally hansen never use anything else for all beauty needs always quick to recommend to anyone as their products last years
Shakira B.
I love Sally Hanson products! Every time I buy something that's from that company I'm amazed, you have top quality products here! Recommended daily!!
Kimia H.
Very sharp clips nails perfectly has a nice grip handle very easy to work with. I would recommend for all women to have one of those in their home
Namy V.
Great tool for pedicure at home. I normally do my manicure and pedicure at home so I thus is great tool to clip nails great stuff from drugstore
Rachel E.
Works great, lasts a long time. This is worth buying and adding to your nail regimen. It has sharp blades that collect hangnails and messy skin.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Sallybhansen has consistently good quality but not great. Yes, the price is right but often things fall apart or are just a little less great.
Gladys G.
Excelente, ya hasta me siento una manicurista profesional con este tipo de objetos, son de muy fácil uso y su material es muy bueno y duradero.
Kevina S.
Caterham, Surrry
I i use this once i have soaked my nails and pushed back my cuticles. Its so easy to hold and grip and gets rid of your hang nails with ease.
Jessica D.
Cold Lake
it really works wonders i'm glad i stumbled accross this brand. my nail's always looik great because of sally hansen! i advise you to get it
Colleen H.
Excellent product. Very easy to use. Makes my cuticles look really great. Be careful not to cut them too short though because they are sharp.