BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Adriana A.
Sally Hansen is a super good company to get tools from. Luckily I live super close to one. They have all kinds up nail clippers and products I use regularly at an affordable price. I will always be coming back for more!
Anna P.
Isso funciona. Utilizá-lo logo após o banho e removido unha encravado de ambos os lados em 2 minutos com pouca dor. Pensei que a ferramenta extra ia ser inútil, mas fez a diferença. Altamente recomendado.
Reeva S.
Sally Hansen can do no wrong when it comes to nail care. I have not found a product or tool from this brand that i hate or stopped using. Easy, affordable and can be purchased my local drugstore or beauty store. I would continue to repurchase especially the nail polishes which are my favorite.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc , MI
Love the handle on these clippers, they've nailed the general objective. Wish this one had a toenail catch like some of the other products sally hansen offers. Reasonable price for the product. Would recommend.
Francel D.
Calgary, AB
This products is perfect for at-home manicure/pedicure. It is very easy to use and lasts for a long time. It is not too harsh on your nails. Beginner friendly and good price point. I would definitely buy again.
Arathi D.
Affordable and good quality. Sally Hansen has always been my favourite when it comes to manicure and pedicure tools. The nail clippers and the nail files are perfect for manicure. Unfortunately I cannot find a con for this. I will most definitely buy this again!
Olivia M.
Shepperton, Middlesex
Love love love sally hansen products, very sturdy and well made. More luxurious compared to others because of their packaging and aesthetic. They are more expensive though but are worth the spend if you want to pamper yourself. Would purchase again
Ashley L.
Sally Hansen clippers are the only ones I use. This travel-sized cuticle nipper is just the right size to fit in your suitcase, and it is also suitable for small hands. Love these! They are great they work really well for ingrown nails as well.
Karlee M.
Regina
Feel flimsy and cheap. I feel like when i use them im afraid they will break on me. Need to make them stronger but they get the job done, but will not be buying again in the future.
Always looking forward to Sally Hansen's products. They are really trustworthy when it comes to nails. The value of the product is perfect for what you get. The products were fine for me and of course I would definitely recommend it.