BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Frida T.
Trujillo
Since I started to use it my hands and nails are more pretty because they are gently with my skin and don't let that horrible marks that other products leave.
Brianna C.
This product is great, easy grip and cuts easily! I prefer this over the classic nail clippers, it feels easier to use and makes it easier to cut longer nails.
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
Sally Hansen is a great go to for any nail products if you are on a budget. I have never purchased anything from this brand and been disappointed in the end.
Hannah W.
As a nail technician I swear by the Sally Hansen products. I use them on myself, my kids and my clients. They are amazing and I cannot recommend them enough
Yalda G.
I use this when I give myself a manicure or pedicure and even in between my salon visits. It is a great tool for removing deaf lifted skin around nails.
Jing G.
I love the set really helpful when grooming your nails. Its not like the typical nail clippers that hurts your nails when pulling and its easy to clean.
Angelina V.
As far as nails are concerned, you can never go wrong with Sally Hansen. My go to brand for everything nails, besides polish, never been disappointed.
Char V.
Great quality products from sally hansen never use anything else for all beauty needs always quick to recommend to anyone as their products last years
Shakira B.
I love Sally Hanson products! Every time I buy something that's from that company I'm amazed, you have top quality products here! Recommended daily!!
Kimia H.
Very sharp clips nails perfectly has a nice grip handle very easy to work with. I would recommend for all women to have one of those in their home