BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Miriam D.
I really loved this product because it worked great , the value is half-half in my opinion and the packaging was not very colorful! But the beauty tools were amazing on my behalf, I have only used these products twice! I am really happy with them,though! And I would recommend this to friends who take nail care seriously!
Aleksandra R.
Must have in your beauty box! It works good for nails and cuticle trimmings! If you want to do you nails at home as its done in saloons, it a must have. Overall I love all Sally Hansen products, especially the nail polishes, and the nail posh top covers, they are amazing.
Tracy S.
Melbourne, Australia
Sally Hansen is my go-to drugstore nail care brand, I do nail art multiple times per week and need to keep my nails and cuticles strong and healthy - would always recommend Sally Hansen for this! In particular, Cuticle Rehab is amazing for keeping my cuticles soft after using pure acetone during my manis.
Kelsey B.
I am a huge fan of Sally Hansen beautiy tools it makes the tedious task of cleaning nails much more nicer with the slick design and the easy to use finger grips. The packaging is very pretty as well its easy to send someone to the store knowing exactly what to look for.
alena a.
I really enjoy using this product to do my nails. It is very good at removing annoying ingrown nails and excess cuticle gently. I have used tis many time but the first few you may hurt yourself if you have never used a product like this before. I would recommend this to others it does a great job for the price.
belinda w.
I do use a lot of sally Hansen products because i of where i live and I do find majority of these products easy to use, I buy them at the rexall in the next town. i find that these products do last a while and do not go dull fast, I would definitely recommend Sally Hansen products to others, considering everyone in my household uses this brand for something.
Leanne H.
Scotland
Just your regular clippers. No issues with price. A tool everyone should have. These clippers do last long as I've had them for years. I do like Sally Hansen products. I feel you get what you expect with her stuff. Have recommended to friends and family
Krista G.
La Ronge
Knowing that I'm a full time student I always try my best to keep up with self care. The Sally Hasen Beauty Tools were given as a gift at Christmas and I honestly don't use them often. I prefer my cheap dollar store nail clippers. Easier and better.
Adriana A.
Sally Hansen is a super good company to get tools from. Luckily I live super close to one. They have all kinds up nail clippers and products I use regularly at an affordable price. I will always be coming back for more!
Reeva S.
Sally Hansen can do no wrong when it comes to nail care. I have not found a product or tool from this brand that i hate or stopped using. Easy, affordable and can be purchased my local drugstore or beauty store. I would continue to repurchase especially the nail polishes which are my favorite.