BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Chelsea S.
Temple, GA
I love this brand for all things finger and toe nails! Every since I was little I've always used sally Hansen ! It's really cheap and always very easy to use ! I couldn't imaging using anything else !
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
So I am kinda a weird. I only use Sally Hensen nail products because thats all I know and I just love the brand. I feel like their nail polish and nail tools are just amazing. Well worth the money.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
The toenail clipper does the job. I am less likely to cut off skin or dig too deep into my nail bed. I haven't really tried a lot of other brands. I trust sally Hanson for most nail care needs.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
If you clip your cuticles yourself (which apparently you aren't supposed to, WHOOPS) these are a good high quality product. They are easy to clean and nip well. I do wish they were more angled
Stephanie J.
I really like this a lot. They are as good as the ones you get when you go to an actual salon. The price and value are great. I've had mine for a few years. And I would buy them again for sure!
Summer Q.
Homerville
Sally Hansen is always a great brand for the cost. These are easy to use and work great. Again, great for the cost. Hey do the job well. I purchased from Walmart and would recommend to others.
I'm a huge fan of Sally's products. Especially her nail and toe care kits, they work wonders for me. I especially like this one because it comes with a bunch of tools that I can use whenever and wherever. Great choice.
Lauren M.
I use their nail clippers and I really like them. The pair I have always has an additional tool to clean under your nails and I really like having both pieces. They are very reasonable priced
Christy I.
Edinboro, PA
Sometimes I fell like the Sally Hansen products are a bit expensive, but they do tend to last forever. I know my mother has different tools that have lasted a long time. I do love my cuticle nippers. I have the small set and they help keep my nails looking clean.
Nicki F.
Boylston, MA
Sally Hansen nail tools are a good buy. They are high quality, but they won't break the bank. I like their cuticle nippers, as they will gently trim hangnails, while not tearing the skin.