BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
High quality. Great price. These are by far my go to option for personal grooming tools.
Ezii S.
Dearborn, MI
Does its job very well. No hesitation, unlike other tools. I really like it & recommend!
Karla G.
i use it more when my nails are hard to digg in deep, my family members also love and use
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
It's always in my purse. Great price and sally Hansen always makes the best nail products
Adaliz B.
It works for me. I'm able to remove my cuticle just fine. works just fine, I'd recommend
Haleigh M.
Floyd, VA
This clipper gets the job done well. It cuts so close and precise. Highly recommend this
Stephanie C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Good tools for such a decent price. Works very well it's always my go-to! Love it so much
Nicole M.
Warren, MI
I have always had great experiences with these products! They work well and last forever
Albany, NY
Great tool to have ! Keeps nails looking good and at a nice length. This is a go to item
Hailey G.
Ligonier, PA
Worked beautifully and got the job done! Love this product and will buy again eventually!