BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Haley R.
Sally Hansen is a great company to get all kinds of nail sets and their clippers work great.
Shakira L.
Rochester, NY
Simple and easy to use. Gets the job done every time especially with toenails . I orders 3
Amy T.
Good set to have on hand for quick at home manicure or pedicure. Easy to use and very sharp
Cool tool . I hate doing my funky feet but this was nice . It gets the job done on my corns
Jihan M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good. Easy to use and affordable! Don't press on it too hard or else it would break !
Sydney S.
They get the job done well. I'm not picky about these types of products but they do me well
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Love Sally Hansen tools. They're very affordable and durable. Will always use their items.
Cinthya C.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is very easy to use, I use it once in a while but it works great. Not expensive at all
Caitlin J.
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
I get ingrown toenails really easily for some odd reason so these work really well for me .
Carina C.
Fairacres, NM
I love to use this on my son boyfriend and I.. it is every durable unlike others that break