BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Randi w.
Youngsville, NC
I love Sally Hansen nail supplies. They always get the jone done. And they last a long time.
Amy T.
O'Fallon
Good set to have on hand for quick at home manicure or pedicure. Easy to use and very sharp
Caylee M.
Kingsville, TX
Their beuaty tools are really handy. It is affordable and easy to use. I give it a 4 rating
Cool tool . I hate doing my funky feet but this was nice . It gets the job done on my corns
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Love Sally Hansen tools. They're very affordable and durable. Will always use their items.
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
This comes in handy girls ! it's a little kit and I think it's honestly worth the price :)
Maddi E.
I am very satisfied with this product it does the job quite well. I use it almost everyday.
Shakira L.
Rochester, NY
Simple and easy to use. Gets the job done every time especially with toenails . I orders 3
Olivia W.
These work great to be able to do my nails at home and not have to always go to the salon.
Cinthya C.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is very easy to use, I use it once in a while but it works great. Not expensive at all