BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools
Great grip and easy to handle its precise love this piece makes a home pedicure really easy
Olivia W.
These work great to be able to do my nails at home and not have to always go to the salon.
Sydney S.
They get the job done well. I'm not picky about these types of products but they do me well
Jihan M.
NYC
It's good. Easy to use and affordable! Don't press on it too hard or else it would break !
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
This comes in handy girls ! it's a little kit and I think it's honestly worth the price :)
Carina C.
Fairacres, NM
I love to use this on my son boyfriend and I.. it is every durable unlike others that break
Amy T.
O'Fallon
Good set to have on hand for quick at home manicure or pedicure. Easy to use and very sharp
Caylee M.
Kingsville, TX
Their beuaty tools are really handy. It is affordable and easy to use. I give it a 4 rating
Maddi E.
I am very satisfied with this product it does the job quite well. I use it almost everyday.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
High quality. Great price. These are by far my go to option for personal grooming tools.