BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Leijah K.
Lihue, HI
It works perfectly fine and it lasts for a very long time it also works like anyother product
Nora M.
It's is sharp and it cuts. Good but it hurts when you poke your self. And it is quick to use

Marie S.
Amazing its worked perfectly for me every time I've used it and its prevented ingrown nails.
Great grip and easy to handle its precise love this piece makes a home pedicure really easy
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
This comes in handy girls ! it's a little kit and I think it's honestly worth the price :)
Olivia W.
These work great to be able to do my nails at home and not have to always go to the salon.
Sydney S.
They get the job done well. I'm not picky about these types of products but they do me well
Sarah S.
Luling, LA
Abouslute must have for everyone . Never dulls or rust perfect travel size and easy to use
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Love Sally Hansen tools. They're very affordable and durable. Will always use their items.
Cool tool . I hate doing my funky feet but this was nice . It gets the job done on my corns