BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Casey M.
Product was exactly what I was hoping for. I have had it for a very long time and use it often.
Destiny J.
good toenail clipper . this actually cuts my nails the way i want them to be cut . no damage .
Sydney G.
Perfect for everyday trimming! Great to keep in my purse for on the go when I have a hang nail.
Alyssa J.
Leander, TX
Sally Hansen nail products are inexpensive and effective. They're strong and do their job well.
Dorothy E.
Carbondale, IL
These work like a charm. For a good price they work well but I feel there are better products.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
sally hansen is amazing, but when it comes to tools im not a huge fan some are poor in cuality
Leanna L.
Detroit, MI
Sally Hansen is the best! Always loving and using their nail treatments and they are affordable
Ashley G.
Corinth , MS
Best nail clippers ever! Has a very unique snap and better than most clippers I’ve used before
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
I love Sally Hansen nail products. They are easy to use and help when I am doing my nail care.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
The tools is awesome so easy to use I love it you should try it out one of the best thing ever