BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Jackie H.
Buffalo, NY
You can never go wrong with dally tools! I use them all from tweezers to clippers and polishing!
Kim N.
Beaumont, TX
This product is wonderful. I used it for my hands and feet and it looks wonderful after I use it.
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
Safe and easy for at home use. Sometimes, regular cuticle clippers don't cut it. Excuse the pun.
Marie D.
Clayton, NC
Been using these clippers for years. always sharp and easy to clean. keeps my nails looking good.
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Excelente calidad, es delicado y no se oxida con facilidad, vale la pena comprarlo. Lo recomiendo
Destiny J.
brooklyn
good toenail clipper . this actually cuts my nails the way i want them to be cut . no damage .
Ella B.
Overall a pretty good product. Gets the job done well without snagging or hurting the cuticles.
Dorothy E.
Carbondale, IL
These work like a charm. For a good price they work well but I feel there are better products.
Sydney G.
Perfect for everyday trimming! Great to keep in my purse for on the go when I have a hang nail.
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
I love Sally Hansen nail products. They are easy to use and help when I am doing my nail care.