BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Leanna L.
Detroit, MI
Sally Hansen is the best! Always loving and using their nail treatments and they are affordable
Dalsia M.
It really Firm and consistent !! It does the job perfectly. I really like it.💅💅💅💅💅💅💅❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
I love Sally Hansen nail products. They are easy to use and help when I am doing my nail care.
Sydney G.
Perfect for everyday trimming! Great to keep in my purse for on the go when I have a hang nail.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
It does the job and it's affordable. But also not cheap, has never broken on me and I love it.
Alyssa J.
Leander, TX
Sally Hansen nail products are inexpensive and effective. They're strong and do their job well.
Lilibeth G.
Cortés con predicción excelente muy buen diseño que no lastima tus manos muy duradero practico
Betsy L.
These never get dull. I have had mine for years and it is still as sharp as the day I got them.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
The tools is awesome so easy to use I love it you should try it out one of the best thing ever
Ella B.
Overall a pretty good product. Gets the job done well without snagging or hurting the cuticles.