BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Arely M.
Enjoy using this every time I do my nails. Always comes in handy, and always does make things easier
Kristen B.
Westfield, IN
I've been using Sally Hansen nail products since childhood...almost 30 years! They never disappoint!
Mackenzie C.
Coggon, IA
Works wonders. It gets the job done right away. I have use Sally Hansen for 15+ years and love them.
Dee J.
Clinton Township, MI
I like these beauty products. They don't cause a lot and last a long time. I would buy this again.
Star L.
Wildomar, CA
Works pretty well. Gets what i need to be done. Gets a clean cut and keeps my nails looking great.
cindy g.
Port Richey, FL
Nice clippers, have a wide space to cut your nails,rinse off nicely, work well, holds good in hand
Katie H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Easy to use, easy to hold. Makes doing your own nails so much easier. Just the right price as well.
Christina B.
Memphis, TN
I use this for my weekly manicures. Great product and made well. I will continue using this product
Daniella P.
el paso, TX
Very easy to use. Price is good. Easy to find in stores. Im a repeat user. I would buy this again.
Selina F.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
I have nothing but good remarks about Sally Hansen and her products. Good prices and they work well