BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I've only used a couple of the Sally Hansen beauty products (cuticle cutters and nail clippers). Both were both very easy to use, comfortable, most importantly cut evenly without having to force too much pressure.
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
It definitely nice to have some classic nail trimmers and cuticle cleaners. Like I said I love to do my nails and need some premium tools to get the job done. Also love that it's not super expensive . Love it
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is definitely my favorite brand for nail products as well as waxing/hair removal. Sally beauty supply has a great range of products. I use these beauty tools when I don't have time or feel like going to get a manicure
Marjorie A.
Daly city, CA
I like this product, it's a good size, works good, it have a good price, and it's a good item to have at home. I recommend to the someone that like to take care of your nails at home. It's easy to use too.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These aren't the best but they will do for a quick at home manicure/touch up. I only bought them repeatedly because most pharmacies don't carry any other line of cuticle clippers and these keep disappearing.
Ana M.
Love these nail clippers. They have the perfect grip. One of my favorite nail tools I own. I got these at Sally's Beauty Supply. I don't use anything else when it comes to my pedicure. I definitely recommend.
Abby C.
I've only used this once because i don't really have time for at home pedis. I bought this at just a Walmart or CVS, i can't remember. I don't think it's really different from other brands. They all work the same.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Sally Hansen nail products are great value but also high quality. Normally I get my nails done professionally but I try to maintain my manicures in between salon visits . These tools are great for maintenance and at home manis and pedis.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Long lasting and work the best on my nails! Found them on sale at Walgreens and it's been worth it ever since! My Walgreens brand nail clippers didn't last long and well and were rusted easily. worth it
Chelsea S.
Temple, GA
I love this brand for all things finger and toe nails! Every since I was little I've always used sally Hansen ! It's really cheap and always very easy to use ! I couldn't imaging using anything else !