BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Kelsi B.
Cordova, TN
Excellent choice of clippers! Got the job done with a clean cut and will definitely be recommended!
Daniella P.
El paso , TX
Very easy to use. Price is good. Easy to find in stores. Im a repeat user. I would buy this again.
Berenice R.
Lancaster, TX
Their tools are always affordable and great! Last long too! I always use these when doing my nails!
Katie H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Easy to use, easy to hold. Makes doing your own nails so much easier. Just the right price as well.
Selina F.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
I have nothing but good remarks about Sally Hansen and her products. Good prices and they work well
Christina B.
Memphis, TN
I use this for my weekly manicures. Great product and made well. I will continue using this product
Kim N.
Beaumont, TX
This product is wonderful. I used it for my hands and feet and it looks wonderful after I use it.
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Excelente calidad, es delicado y no se oxida con facilidad, vale la pena comprarlo. Lo recomiendo
Marie D.
Clayton, NC
Been using these clippers for years. always sharp and easy to clean. keeps my nails looking good.
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
Safe and easy for at home use. Sometimes, regular cuticle clippers don't cut it. Excuse the pun.