BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Arianna F.
Burleson, TX
The only nail tools I will use. They handle well and help me with my at home manicures every week.
Jeri S.
Las Cruces, NM
Effective, long lasting products, durable and reliable. Sally Hansen is synonymous with nail care.
Queila D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
very sharp, removes even the smallest and most stubborn of the little cuticle skins that stick out
Nicole H.
These clippers work so well. I love that. Can get all the dead skin and cuticle skin off so easily.
Dee J.
Clinton Township, MI
I like these beauty products. They don't cause a lot and last a long time. I would buy this again.
Maribeth J.
Tyler, TX
Salt Hansen is the best in nail care! All of their products work great I would recommend to anyone.
cindy g.
Port Richey, FL
Nice clippers, have a wide space to cut your nails,rinse off nicely, work well, holds good in hand
Jennifer M.
Kernersville, NC
This product is great. I like to keep my nails done. Price is always fair on sally hansen products.
Mickenzie R.
Absolutely a must for at home nail care. I love this tool for many different tasks. It's the best.
Britt B.
Buffalo, MO
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools work great. They don't break as soon easy as most other ones seem to do.