BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

JoAnne M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Awesome product. I will continue to purchase and keep in my Nail care routine. Products last forever.
Kristen B.
Westfield, IN
I've been using Sally Hansen nail products since childhood...almost 30 years! They never disappoint!
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Very good product.. I have this product since for ever and still works like new.....................
Courtney O.
Dayton, OH
The tools wear down quickly in time. Good quick buy. Good prices. Great tools to use on your cuticles
Leticia G.
I have so many beauty tools from Salley Hansen. Some tools can get a little pricey but it's worth it!
Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
I like SAlly Hansen products. they are affordable and work just as well as the fancier alternatives.
Sharon H.
Harvest, AL
I like most Sally Hansen products, so far I don't really have any complaints with the nail products.
April F.
Works wonderful to get the best at home manicure to get my cuticles perfect. Precise and easy to use!
Bianca B.
I love using Sally Hansen products. They're so easy to use and most importantly easy to keep clean.
Star L.
Wildomar, CA
Works pretty well. Gets what i need to be done. Gets a clean cut and keeps my nails looking great.