BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
I'm a big fan of anything sally Hansen. I love the easy convenient beauty tools at a responsible price
Andrea M.
Suitland, MD
Works Just Like Any $1 Nail Clipper Or Nail Scissors. But It Is A Good Product Just For A Higher Price
Tatyana M.
Dolton, IL
It was not worth the cost. I could buy the same tools for a dollar since it does the exact same thing.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
Sally Hansen is my favorite brand when doing mine or my mother's nails. Haven't bought any other brand!
Christina M.
Downs, IL
Never have a issue with my Sally hansens. Products are durable and last a long time. Highly recommended
Ellie P.
Richland, WA
I love these nail clippers. They never go dull or rust and they help with hangnails without major pain!
Erika H.
Columbus, OH
They break easily and mine got kind of rusty fast. It is not worth the purchase. I would not recommend.
Sammantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy Sally Hansen products all the time. I feel that they are the most efficient in cost and produc .
Vikki T.
Perfect nippers, great to cut small cuticles. Inexpensive and great quality. Great product I love them.
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
These tools are a life saver when soaking off acrylics at home or giving yourself the perfect pedicure!