BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Vey good quality for the price and very sturdy. Sally Hansen is my go to brand for affordable nail tools.
Emi P.
Lonsdale, MN
Great variety of tools from Sally Hanson, I have never had bad luck with any I have used. Great quality.
Adrianna E.
Westchester
Does what it's supposed to do. never has cut me by accident though it is very sharp and does its job well
Brooke E.
Sylvester, GA
Great brand. Every product is good quality and affordable. I especially love the nail files and clippers.
Nina P.
Forest City, NC
Great nail clippers! Easy handle which makes them comfortable to use. Love all Sally Hansen products!!!!
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
Easy use. I use these all the time. I don't ever wish for anything different because these work so well.
Jewell Q.
No need to go to the nail salon everything here can be done at home. Clean healthy nails are happy nails!
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
I bought this at target and it's a very reasonable price. I love using it when i have to trim my nails .
Jenny R.
West Farmington, OH
Great tool, I feel I have complete control over it and what I do to my nails and gives me the look I want
Holly C.
Saint Peters, MO
I couldn't live without these. They are awesome. And I have terrible cuticle so I would know. Lol perfect