BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
tiare v.
Good for pushing back cuticle and removing all cuticle dead skin use it a lot in my finger nails. Good size.
Jessicah L.
Stanton, TX
I love Sally Hansen Beauty Tools! It helps me keep m cuticles and nails looking perfect! Love love love them.
Han L.
Watsonville, CA
I did not really like this beauty tool for it was pretty hard to use. I think I will not be using this again.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Works great for ingrown toe nails or clipping little slivers. Very heavy duty, while also being inexpensive.
Cindy N.
I have some bad nails and these work great love them and great price and product I've even put in stockings
Danielle K.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sally Hanson is the only product I buy for nail care. The prices are affordable and the quality is durable.
Lidia B.
Mapleton, IL
These are perfect for getting off the little hang nails off your fingers, and they don't hurt when in use.
Katie O.
Not as sharp but still good. Like them for my toes. I think everyone should have some in their kit. Useful
Laura N.
its an alright product. does its job. last about seven to nine months before it starts to break on its own.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
I have gotten into doing my nails and I love the way these work. Great buy!!cleans up my nails very nicely!