BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Lady V.
Norfolk, VA
They work really good, they are what i was expecting from this product, without offer nothing extraordinary
Laura N.
its an alright product. does its job. last about seven to nine months before it starts to break on its own.
Lidia B.
Mapleton, IL
These are perfect for getting off the little hang nails off your fingers, and they don't hurt when in use.
Cindy N.
I have some bad nails and these work great love them and great price and product I've even put in stockings
Mikenzie D.
Elkhart, IN
We're tricky to use at first but got the hang . Of it Great product to cut the cuticles. Gets the job done
Vene M.
Joliet, IL
So easy to cut off my cuticles using my Sally Henson tool. It's easy to use and perfectly fits in my hand.
Emily H.
Amazing to use, very easy and affordable as well. I use it often and can honestly say it works very well...
Charlene L.
Humboldt, IA
Great product. Will purchase again. Definitely does what it has been made to do. I recommend this product!
CYNTHIA S.
Elk City, OK
Sally Hansen products have been around a long time. They are easy to use, the cost is economical for us.
Mary M.
Clyde, NC
I liked it, nothing to write home about... its toe nail clippers! Price is ok, again it is just clippers