BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

tiare v.
Good for pushing back cuticle and removing all cuticle dead skin use it a lot in my finger nails. Good size.
Jasmin N.
A cheap and easy tool to cut cuticles and nails! I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy it again.
Danielle K.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sally Hanson is the only product I buy for nail care. The prices are affordable and the quality is durable.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
I have gotten into doing my nails and I love the way these work. Great buy!!cleans up my nails very nicely!
Yoselinne L.
Theresa, NY
I'm cosmetologist. I been using Sally Hansen Pro for almost 15 years. I always recommend all the products.
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Bch, FL
This is perfect for cleaning up your finger nails and also for removing dead skin from your feet or fingers
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I like Sally Hansen's beauty tools. They're a good product that work well for me and last for a long time.
Katie O.
Not as sharp but still good. Like them for my toes. I think everyone should have some in their kit. Useful
Kristin G.
Milledgeville, GA
Great for getting all those pesky hang nails on your hands and feet! Easy to clean and sharpened perfectly.
Lauren A.
Forney
Review for: Classic Slant, Other more...
Easy to Use, use it ones a week in doing my nails. Good construction, stands up to my children also using.