BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

jacey t.
You just really want to get one that fits you I guess because if you are hard on it it could break just like that. So u need to take care of them. And I recommend not using them on fake nails, it's really hard on nail clippers.
Margarita X.
Love to use Sally Hansen products. Are easy to use. I get them at Walmart or CVS. Always find it at good prices and are good products. Comfortable to use because of the right size. I will recommend to use them to my friends.
Elaine P.
It really cleans my nails. And being a busy girl I don't always have time to sit 40mins in a nail salon or even do it myself at home. But when I do have time i like to deep clean my nails take out all the axes skin and trim my nails. And this product does the job.
Stephanie L.
This little guy takes care all of my cuticle issues. It fits perfectly in my hand, trims very close and helps me maintain a salon looking mani. I found it at Walgreens and it's definitely worth the few bucks I paid for it.
Alexia B.
These are very good to get that dry skin around cuticles also if good for when you have hang nails you can clip them off . You can find these at your local Walmart or target. I would most definitely go out and buy a pair
Raven F.
This is not the greatest product but it gets the job done. The material feels...flimsy...and the shape of the blades makes it hard to get into harder to reach spots. I wouldn't get it again but I'll use it til it breaks.
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
Salley is my favorite brand of beauty tools. I can always count on them to get the job done and to have the perfect tool for the job. I like to wait for a sale to get certain things because some can come with a high price tag.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I love sally Hansen beauty tools..they are easy to locate at drug stores..they are fairly cheap.i get mine at rite aid.cute and compact and easy to store.i don't tell my friends to much about it bc they can find cheaper ones so I don't recommend these
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I really like sally Hansen cuticle nippers. I bought mine at Walgreens and I'm glad I did. It works well with removing cuticles. Makes my nails and toenails look amazing after I use them. I would recommend these to anyone that wants good looking nails.
Heidi S.
Seriously love Sally Hansen nail products more than any other brand that exists and I don't purchase anything else when I need product. I usually get it at Walmart or target where it is usually pretty decently priced