BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools
I use Sally Hansen for pretty much all of my nail needs. So of course the clippers are apart of my collection
Chancity M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Great product. I get hang nails often and using this saves me from the pain of trying to chew it off myself.
Christiana S.
Lovington, NM
These are easy to use & give a precise cute when caring for your nails. Its also affordable for the quality!!
Hannah G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is a great product! Perfect for an at home manicure or pedicure and keeping your cuticles under control.
Estefania O.
Very handy product. Small and very easy to carry around. Prefect for small nails. Easy to handle. Great grip
Ashley C.
Loganville, GA
Easy to use. Good grip. And works well on thick hard nails. They clean up my hands nicely. Perfect size!!!!!
Tressa S.
Cardington, OH
Great price, and effectiveness. I don't spend much money on nail clippers and nail tools but there work well.
Mahira R.
It's very handy comfortable at touch and in use is not bulkie is a very good made tool it does not look cheap
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Works great for ingrown toe nails or clipping little slivers. Very heavy duty, while also being inexpensive.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Slippery tool but gets the job done . Good for getting into those tough corners when you have ingrown nails.