BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Loren H.
Elgin, OK
Great product and value! Hold up well and very affordable! I've had them for years! Haven't dulled or anything
Chelsea M.
Leesburg, GA
Super easy to use! Always good prices, and easy to use! Always small to put away! I've always use Sally Hansen
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
These are great. I love that they are a great quality and they still work wonderfully and are super affordable!
Deborah G.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this product to clip my cuticles. Absolutely amazing. It also helps me to save money at the nail salons.
Linda A.
Peculiar, MO
This brand always delivers quality and value and I use them quite often. Will purchase them again when needed,
Anna W.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the perfect tool to use with your nails! It is so easy and simple to use. My nails already look better.
Ashley N.
Gilbert, AZ
These are meant to last!!!! I invested the $13 for a good quality pair and I have yet to have to replace them!
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
Love this product. Very sharp and precise. They have remained sharp now for almost two year's of weekly use.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Works great for ingrown toe nails or clipping little slivers. Very heavy duty, while also being inexpensive.
I use Sally Hansen for pretty much all of my nail needs. So of course the clippers are apart of my collection