BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Angelica Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are my go to tools. I use it to up keep a good manicure. You can't have well groomed fingers without it.
Krista N.
I keep these on hand all the time. I get a lot of hang nails so it's always nice to take care of them quickly.
Andrea B.
Athens
Great nail clipper for the price. Very durable and able to cut my toenails evenly and quickly. Will repurchase.
Jackie H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Great nail clippers they don't snag or pull. I have like three, I bought one for my best friend she was amazed
Theresa B.
Great value she never let's me down I will always use her products they can't be beat hands down a great value
Brittany M.
Savannah
A great tool. Clean and smooth. Easy to handle great price for product and quality. Will continue to purchase.
Ellen E.
I love all Sally Hansen beauty tools. From the cuticle clippers to the nail clippers and all that's in between.
Nicole C.
I love all sideways cutters they are great when getting a nice even cut doing cuticles and so very easy to use
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
I do love all the Sally Hansen products I do use her nail clippers and her emery boards and the feet scrappers
Lauren V.
Orem, UT
I use this product all the time. It works so well. The price is affordable and the quality is great. Thank you.