BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Slinger, WI
Great product when i use it. I Should use this product more as i tend to bite my nails instead of cut or trim them.
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
The cuticle clippers work great and so does the metal rod to push back cuticles. They make for a perfect pedicure.
Christine R.
Buffalo, NY
This brand works great on my nails and not too pricy. I like getting good quality long lasting tools for my nails.
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT
Helpful little nail tool keeps nails looking fresh and smooth. Not to expensive and very useful. Thanks Sally lol!
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Love sally Hansen tweezers, cuticle clips, mirrors all of her beauty tools are great lightweight and easy to clean
Jes P.
Easton, PA
Love it!!! Works great!!!!!! I've had it for years and I have no problem with this nail clipper. Thank you so much
shauna s.
I've tried these before and omg! Thier really great they get the job done. They don't feel like their cheap either.
Meagan R.
W Sacramento, CA
Easy to use. Sharp!! I think they are a really good value for the price. Some are too dull, but these were perfect!
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Very affordable and works for all my needs makes keeping my nails trimmed a breeze and you can find them anywhere
This is an amazing pair of nail clippers. They cut with ease and they are really really easy to use. I love them