BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
They are nice and sharp and last a long time. I have had mine for years. Comfortable to hole and use. Great price.
Ashley H.
Slinger, WI
Great product when i use it. I Should use this product more as i tend to bite my nails instead of cut or trim them.
YULEDSER R.
Miami, Fl
VERY PRACTICAL AND GOOD, I AM ADDING THE CARE OF THE NAILS, BOTH OF THE HANDS AS OF THE FEET, WEEKLY I AM SET THEM.
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Very affordable and works for all my needs makes keeping my nails trimmed a breeze and you can find them anywhere
Dhallana P.
Their beauty tool are great. I feel very comfortable using them and they can be pricey if bought at a drug store.
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
Nothing to much to say about this item. It's good for grooming at home, though I prefer salons. I like the brand.
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
Esta producto lo consegui en mi farmacia local y estava en oferta me salio muy barata y me encanto corta muy bien
Casey F.
Jackson, OH
Very helpful when needing to cut very long nails, quick and efficient very great product love it a lot very great
Karonde N.
Lancaster, VA
Review for: Classic Slant more...
Clips your nails to give them a nice, natural look. Helps keep them groomed at high maintenance for a low price.
Rachel P.
San Diego, CA
These are pretty good for the price. They are sharp and have a good tip. I would recommend them as a good option!