BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Meagan R.
W Sacramento, CA
Easy to use. Sharp!! I think they are a really good value for the price. Some are too dull, but these were perfect!
shauna s.
I've tried these before and omg! Thier really great they get the job done. They don't feel like their cheap either.
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT
Helpful little nail tool keeps nails looking fresh and smooth. Not to expensive and very useful. Thanks Sally lol!
Seneca P.
Works great. Forever. I have had mine for years. I highly recommend to everybody. Better than the expensive brands.
nano p.
I like to buy my own stuff to do my nails this kit with tools is good I just felt I could of gotten a better price.
YULEDSER R.
Miami, Fl
VERY PRACTICAL AND GOOD, I AM ADDING THE CARE OF THE NAILS, BOTH OF THE HANDS AS OF THE FEET, WEEKLY I AM SET THEM.
Millie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love it ! I'm big on giving mani pedis to not just myself but my friends as well and this is my go to at all times
Sally Hansen beauty tools never disappoint! Perfect to get the job done in any situation. Good price, good quality
Rachel B.
Is the only brand I'll use for all my nail product needs. Works great stays sharp very cheap, but not cheaply made.
Christine R.
Buffalo, NY
This brand works great on my nails and not too pricy. I like getting good quality long lasting tools for my nails.