BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Sally Hansen cuticle clippers are the absolute best. Would not trust any other brand when doing an at home manicure.
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
I love this kit! When you have this pesky hang nails this does the trick! I am a repeat user and the price is great!
Rebecca F.
Ogden, UT
Great to use with any loose skin around your nails. Easy to use and inexpensive works great compared to alternatives.
Megan B.
Sacramento, CA
These work very well at removing any loose skin i may have along my cuticles until i have time to go get a manicure.
liz p.
Palm Desert, CA
Cheap and great product!!! definitely a good product to buy!! i have always used this brand of tools for my nail care
Ashley A.
Inexpensive and yet they always withstand the test of time. Definitely my most recommended part lf my beauty routine.
DeeDee C.
Cottage Grove, MN
Sally Hanson nail products are high quality and durable. I pretty much use these products for all my nail care needs.
Kayla Catron C.
Vancouver, WA
Great product. Easy to use and super efficient. I highly reccommend. It lasts forever as well, so its a killer deal!
Keara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product worked very well! It was easy to use and left my nails looking great. I would definitely get this again.
samantha e.
Best cuticle clippers ever! They have lasted me for years for several at home manicures and pedicures! Very durable.