BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Jas G.
Super easy to use! And great prices as well. Very easy to find at local stores. I would recommend this product always
liz p.
Palm Desert, CA
Cheap and great product!!! definitely a good product to buy!! i have always used this brand of tools for my nail care
kennia j.
Birmingham, AL
It really help when u need your nails or feet real clean it takes away cuttacles wow its real good I wish I had more
Keara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product worked very well! It was easy to use and left my nails looking great. I would definitely get this again.
Chelsey W.
Clinton Township, MI
Worked pretty well but could definitely do better. Really love that brand. Might buy again when I'm need of clippers.
Rebecca F.
Ogden, UT
Great to use with any loose skin around your nails. Easy to use and inexpensive works great compared to alternatives.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
Works really well. I have very small nail beds so it can be difficult to get into the cuticle but this tool does well
samantha e.
Best cuticle clippers ever! They have lasted me for years for several at home manicures and pedicures! Very durable.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
Works pretty well, but do not feel as solid as I would like if I used this tool very frequently. It was pretty sharp
Samiha H.
Miami, Fl
I bought this at the beauty supply store, and it was phenomenal would definitely recommend to friends and family.