BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Adriana L.
This brand is awesome, o absolutely love it. I've used it for years and it never disappoints me with their products.
Betsy V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love these cuticle nippers good for getting around the edges and smooth to use and sharp enough to not struggle with
Robyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great value and makes an at home manicure a breeze! It really helps you get a clean nail before you add your polish.
Tonya C.
Edmonton, KY
Great product. Sturdy equipment and easy to use. Purchased at Wal-Mart. Priced great for the quality of the product.
Ashley A.
Inexpensive and yet they always withstand the test of time. Definitely my most recommended part lf my beauty routine.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
I'd rather go to the salon to get my toes done, but when I want a salon look at home these are great for my cuticles.
Jasmine L.
Orlando , Fl
I love this when I'm giving myself a mani or
Pedi or I'm giving someone else one. It is a must have for ur tool box.
Emilia V.
It is easy to use, no complications, cut my nails very well, my mom also has one like it. I can take wherever you go
Dylann M.
Longmont, CO
Very simple. Everyone should have one, if you don't go out and buy yourself one I promise you won't be disappointed.
Sara B.
Fort Payne, AL
This is the perfect tool to get that dead skin around your cuticles. I have had my for a while and it has been great!