BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This cuticle clipper is a lifesaver. My husband steals it out of my drawer all the time because he loves it too. Keeps me from picking at hangnails and making myself bleed. Worth the purchase!
Amanda F.
They did an ok job. The blades didn't quite meet up so it was a little hard to get every piece. I will probably try another brand next time however I'm not completely giving up on this brand. The verdict is still out
Katlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
Best tool to get those cuticles! Great price and last a long time! No cons at all one pro is it has a stand you can move to keep them closed. They are super easy to use and are good value. Don't rust or bend easily! I have bought these multiple times 😊😊
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love all of sally Hansen's nail tools. They work as intended. And I only have to buy them once because they last so long. I would recommend this product to others and I would buy again if I needed to.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I never need anything thats too fancy and I never buy anything thats too over priced because of the brand name. But this brand is great and affordable. I havent had a problem with my cuticle cutters but if you are not very careful you could easily pinch yourself. But overall I love these.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
I keep these on me at all times for my hangnails! Great for getting in crevasses and hard to reach dead skin. This keeps my nails nice and manicured at all times. I have had one pair for over 3 years and just purchased two new ones at Walmart!
Mehak K.
This tool is great for clipping nails, I tend to use it to take off my fake nails when most of them have come off but there are still a few stubborn ones. Also taking out cuticles with this is great, for the price the multi use tool is amaZing
Emily N.
Fairbanks, AK
I really like this product. I've had it for years and it still works just like it did originally. It is the first cuticle clipper I've bought and at this rate it may just be the last unless I lose it. It has served me well. Definitely recommend!
Angel D.
This tool is ok, it does what it's supposed to do, just a bit hard to work with. It's a bit stiff for my liking. Good price, but there are better products out there. I would not recommend it, as I had a bit of a hard time with it.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I have no idea what I would do without my cuticle cutters! They come in handy all the time. I'm barely without them. They are easy to use, inexpensive & you can find them anywhere! Definitely a must have in your bathroom goodies!