BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Julie H.
Rochester, NY
Always affordable, always reliable! Have a bunch of tools at home and in my desk drawer. Never know when I'll need one!
Allison L.
Trinity, AL
I have these and they provide a perfect trim every time. I like to use when needed in between pedicures. Great product!
Dean m.
Nail clippers are nail clippers. Some are just better than others, like these for example. It's way better than others.
Yennifer C.
Is the most popular product of this class, the price is cheap and i can find them in the all supermarkets of my country
Emilee R.
Canyon Country, CA
Sally Hansen has the best products for nails. My favorite is the nail growth oil. Makes my nails grow incredibly fast.
Sofia F.
Great! It gets the job done quick .doesn't pull on tbe skin .cuts good an there a great way to do your nails at home
Ashley P.
Sally Hansen cuticle clippers are the absolute best. Would not trust any other brand when doing an at home manicure.
Tonee R.
Sally Hansen is the girl to know for nails. I always go for her tools when I'm giving myself an impromptu mani pedi.
Megan B.
Sacramento, CA
These work very well at removing any loose skin i may have along my cuticles until i have time to go get a manicure.
DeeDee C.
Cottage Grove, MN
Sally Hanson nail products are high quality and durable. I pretty much use these products for all my nail care needs.