BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Jaime H.
Burleson, TX
These are my go to cuticle clippers. Super sharp and easy to get into small spaces. They don't get dull over time either.
Meaghan M.
I always bite my cuticles so this tool is perfect to trim them back so they look good and I can't bite risking infection
jenny b.
Victorville, CA
this clipper has helped me shape my toenail very well especially if I have those ingrowntoe nails which those hurt alot.
Nichole K.
Hagerstown, MD
Clippers work very nicely and let you get into the places that are hard to reach. it's perfect for tinny hang nails too.
Nicole F.
Riverview, FL
I bought a lot of those last years' Christmas and my sisters loved it, me too
I'm going to buy more to give to my aunties
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
I always get those dead skin pieces around my nail beds and this is the perfect tool for scraping away that unwanted mess
Fran G.
Palatka
Reasonable prices for good nail clippers and other nail care products. When I think of nail care I go with Sally Hansen.
Maeryn H.
Review for: Other more...
i really like how easy they are to use. They aren’t that expensive verse sephora. they are good. i would buy them again.
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
I needed a good nail kit. This one is good. I also use Emery boards alot. I'd love to get my nails to grow out naturally.
Emily N.
Goshen, IN
Sally Hanson is the only products I use for my nails. Great and inexpensive products. I've had the same pair for 5 years.