BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Shannen F.
Sacramento, CA
Sally Hansen nail tool products will never steer you wrong. They are sturdily made and the tips won't break off the blades.
Robyn S.
Auburn, KY
The beauty tools help my toes and nails be so clean cut and nice looking so that when I go out in public I'm not embarrased
Jhoana J.
Really good. I am in love with this product, i use it all the time and it has never failed on me. I can always trust on it.
Haley B.
Grand Forks, ND
The tools get the job done however I feel like the precision and sharpness of the tools do not stand up to other brands.
Lauren G.
Sally Hansen has the best nail tools, they are my favorites of all the brands I've tried. The cuticle nipper is the best.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Good inexpensive clippers. They work great and they are super affordable. Most big box stores and drug stores carry them
Tracy B.
Bellingham, MA
I love dally Hansen products, I use many of them and very satisfied with everyone! I recommend these products to everyone
JoAnna L.
Trussville
Love having these handy as it will nip the smallest cuticle without tearing it and your hands don't have all the snags..
Algo mt fácil de encontrar pelos mercados. Mas depende da qualidade isso parece ser bom......talvez seja uns dos melhores
Kam R.
I was very pleased with this product. An inexpensive towards a home manicure! The tools are user friendly and practical!