BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Hilda Z.
It is great. I remove my cuticles and all the dead skin. It helps me clean my nails. It is comfortable to use and easy to use
Vero R.
Los Angeles, CA
Affordable quality that does a good job. Can't go wrong with using this brand. I love the various selections of nail tools
Kayla G.
I love these because they are good at clipping your cuticles. They also help with clipping the dead skin around your nails
Gloria B.
Xenia, OH
Sally Hanson has been my go to products for years. I'm a firm believer that once you find something that works don't change
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
I work at a nail salon , so I use many of these! Also , I use all types of tools that are mandatory for the job I work as!
Kathryn W.
Vidor, TX
I love sally hansen beauty tools the have helped me with me with my toes and my nails i even plan to start a small buisness
Nilza P.
Philadelphia, PA
They are perfect ,this tool for nails and toes you be saving money .easy to use ri clean every thing out you nails and toes
Kelsey P.
Sally Hansen is great. I would rather this brand than any other. Mainly because the quality is great and so as the prices!
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
The product was great for a while but later broke and was not fixable. Would have been nice to get the piece back in place
Alyssa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Very great product. It can get even the smallest cuticle parts and any extra skin around my nail. I would recommend these.