BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Deyanara A.
Santa Paula, CA
Very good on cuticles doesn't leave nasty marks. They are nice and sharp but don't hurt. Very helpful for hard to reach places.
Catherine L.
Sugar Loaf, NY
I love this brand of beauty tools. They are the only tools that last for years. They also do a better job than any other brand.
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
I am using the cuticle clippers. And they are great for keeping my dry cracking cuticles at bay and my nail beds looking great.
Cecilia M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best product for beauty tools , long lasting ! Has been with me though thick and thin , is very sharp and will get the job done
Desirae W.
I absolutely Love this product. I have been using them for years. I even introduced my husband to these and he loves them too.
Carol K.
Monroeville, PA
Love the easiness of this product. I have been using it for many years. My mom introduced me to Sally Hansen as young teenager.
Krystal D.
Fresno, CA
My fav hands down... Gets the job done for sure and it is very sharp so it leaves a very professional clean cut to my cuticles.
Sue M.
Quincy, IL
I have found this brand to break more easily over time. But I was on the fly and they were the cheapest so I just bought them.
Danielle O.
These are also a great way to keep your cuticle and difficult hang nails kept up they work so good and last long. There great!!
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
These are fantastic and get almost any dead skin or hangnail you have! Great for getting your nails ready for a pretty paint