BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Desirae W.
I absolutely Love this product. I have been using them for years. I even introduced my husband to these and he loves them too.
Jennifer V.
Wimauma, FL
They really get the job done. I can remove all my dead cuticles and leave my nails looking like I just went to the beauty shop
Danielle O.
These are also a great way to keep your cuticle and difficult hang nails kept up they work so good and last long. There great!!
Tara A.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this nail/cuticle clipper. It makes it so easy to clip hangnails or extra skin around the nail, without clipping too much.
Taylor R.
These are awesome for any person doing nails. Easy to control and gets the job done! I will definitely be repurchasing these!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
These nippers are just ok. When on sale, they are decently priced. However, they are not that sharp and get dull pretty fast.
Karen G.
Douglas, AZ
The nail clipper i bought 6 months ago still works as if i got it yesterday! Love how straight it cuts the nail with no fuss!
Nyla C.
Plainfield, NJ
It's a great clipper because it's sharp and you will be able to get the nook and cranny to your feet or whatever you clip it
Tammy B.
Perfect for manicures. Good quality tool for the cost. Blade is very sharp so there is no pulling or tugging on skin or nail.
Lena P.
Chattanooga , Tn
Great product! It's sharp and accurate just remember it's pretty sharp
I use this often to get to those hard to reach places