BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Briana W.
I enjoy using this item! Makes it much easier to make sure i get all those hard to reach spots. Definitely a good item to get!
Ally R.
Murray, UT
Love sally Hansen. Love everything about their products. I keep these around for my hang nails and skin so I csn keep them nice
Catherine L.
Sugar Loaf, NY
I love this brand of beauty tools. They are the only tools that last for years. They also do a better job than any other brand.
Deyanara A.
Santa Paula, CA
Very good on cuticles doesn't leave nasty marks. They are nice and sharp but don't hurt. Very helpful for hard to reach places.
Danielle O.
These are also a great way to keep your cuticle and difficult hang nails kept up they work so good and last long. There great!!
Sofia G.
El Paso, TX
Can never go wrong with Sally Hansen! Best beauty tools at a great price. Best part is you can find it at your local drugstores
Krystal D.
Fresno, CA
My fav hands down... Gets the job done for sure and it is very sharp so it leaves a very professional clean cut to my cuticles.
Sue M.
Quincy, IL
I have found this brand to break more easily over time. But I was on the fly and they were the cheapest so I just bought them.
Jennifer V.
Wimauma, FL
They really get the job done. I can remove all my dead cuticles and leave my nails looking like I just went to the beauty shop
Lucinda T.
I really like using Sally Hansen products. They always have exactly what I need and the price is lower than other competitors.