BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Tara A.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this nail/cuticle clipper. It makes it so easy to clip hangnails or extra skin around the nail, without clipping too much.
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I use these to trim my nails and to clip my snags. I carry one in my purse for emergencies as well. I use them for my kids too.
Deyanara A.
Santa Paula, CA
Very good on cuticles doesn't leave nasty marks. They are nice and sharp but don't hurt. Very helpful for hard to reach places.
Krystal D.
Fresno, CA
My fav hands down... Gets the job done for sure and it is very sharp so it leaves a very professional clean cut to my cuticles.
Jennifer V.
Wimauma, FL
They really get the job done. I can remove all my dead cuticles and leave my nails looking like I just went to the beauty shop
Sue M.
Quincy, IL
I have found this brand to break more easily over time. But I was on the fly and they were the cheapest so I just bought them.
Desirae W.
I absolutely Love this product. I have been using them for years. I even introduced my husband to these and he loves them too.
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
I am using the cuticle clippers. And they are great for keeping my dry cracking cuticles at bay and my nail beds looking great.
Carol K.
Monroeville, PA
Love the easiness of this product. I have been using it for many years. My mom introduced me to Sally Hansen as young teenager.
Cecilia M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best product for beauty tools , long lasting ! Has been with me though thick and thin , is very sharp and will get the job done