BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Rockie S.
Katy, TX
All beauty products are not created equal! Sally Hansen's products are clean and durable and I love to give them away for gifts.
Ashley P.
Howell, NJ
very reliable and very efficient tools. I love to use these whenever I need to touch up around my nails and clean up my cuticles
Yazmin P.
Pharr, TX
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools nip 'em clean - Basic Cuticle Nipper they are so precise and cut very we'll and I always use it
Tracy B.
Floresville, TX
I buy any kind of nail care products as long as it's sally Hansen. Have used this brand for many years. I recommend this product
Taylar D.
Mechanicville, NY
This product is a gentle way to remove extra toe nail and also ingrown nail. It is aggressive but is easy enough to work easily.
Katie R.
It's a pretty run-of-the-mill product. It works. It's sharp. Not much else to say, other than I'll be buying it again and again.
Alex A.
Great products that will painlessly take away your cuticles & chip off nails. By far rating it as close as the salon style tools.
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I use these to trim my nails and to clip my snags. I carry one in my purse for emergencies as well. I use them for my kids too.
Cecilia M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best product for beauty tools , long lasting ! Has been with me though thick and thin , is very sharp and will get the job done
Desirae W.
I absolutely Love this product. I have been using them for years. I even introduced my husband to these and he loves them too.