BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Katie R.
It's a pretty run-of-the-mill product. It works. It's sharp. Not much else to say, other than I'll be buying it again and again.
Sarah M.
I love Sally Hansen beauty tools. They work great and last a very long time. I'm very picky when it comes to tools for my nails.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
Awesome clippers these clippers are very sharp but won't cut...it is the perfect shape also for nails and for ur hands to handle
Hannah S.
Erie, PA
All sally hansen tools are great! They not only cut your nails in a perfect line but they are also very easy to handle and clean.
Uconda P.
West Henrietta, NY
There tools aren't cheap and flemsy there reliable and worth buying they do a excellent job will keep buying there worth my money
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Works well! Easy to fit in makeup bag or purse. I use it often on my nails. Sally Hansen is a rest beauty brand. Very affordable
Lindsey P.
Long Beach, CA
Pesky cuticles be gone! Easy to use, sharp and effective tool! Lightweight and easy to handle even when using your opposite hand!
Ashley P.
Howell, NJ
very reliable and very efficient tools. I love to use these whenever I need to touch up around my nails and clean up my cuticles
veronica r.
La Puente, CA
I actually don't use these for myself i use them to clip my daughter's nails. I found the work better than regular nail clippers
hannah b.
Lima, OH
Ive used this a couple times and its not that bad. I would recommend it to friends if they where looking for something like this.