BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Alexis H.
Hampshire
I love my cuticle cutter by Sally Hansen. I could not get my cuticles cut down enough with the clippers so I caved and bought cuticle cutters. Best investment ever. They fit better into the corners and are sharp enough to clip without having to pull. Definitely worth every penny!
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Oh yes! Being addicted to nails done I have to have the right tools for it and this one does! Good price easy to find at walmart and anyone can use! It does the job perfectly and doesn't hurt or gets stuck after a while. I'm always replacing mine after a while and will never stop using!
Sydney E.
Bogata, TX
Sally Hansen beauty tools are always great. They're made very nicely. I love my beauty tools because I've had them for so long and they have yet the break and that's always a good sign that you know that you have very good quality tools.
Lindsey B.
This product is very affordable and reliable! Very easy to use! All you have to do is push back your cuticles FIRST, then this cutter works very easily to cut your cuticles! The only down side, is that it does wear down, so after a while of using, it can cause tearing if not careful!
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma , CA
One of my favorite nail products! Sally Hansen is a great brand. Removes cuticles with easy. One of the better nail tools that I've owned. Good value, purchased at Walmart. Useful tool, Would buy again
Sofia V.
Newport Beach, CA
Being someone that is not a pro at nail care this is the perfect tool to start learning. They also have great advice on their website about different ways to use it. I purchased it at CVS but have also seen it at most drugstores and places such as walmart. I would purchase it again, and it is extremely long lasting.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
It is always essential to someone who does nails, to have a good cuticle nipper on your side! Sally Hansen is known for having quality product, that we can sanitize and reuse! This nipper is great!
Lauren C.
I love these tools to get all the dead skin around the nail during a pedicure. I bought mine from Walmart and probably use it once or twice a week. It's extremely easy to use (with the right type of education on the tool) and works like a charm. My tools are always washed and sanatized and these do not rust or chip and I absolutely love that.
Anna B.
clarkesville
It's a perfect size. I'm always on the go with college and sports. It's awesome to have something that will fit in my workout bag whenever I need to clip my nails it's there. I also keep one in my house. It's listed at a great price. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Chelsea B.
Very easy to use tool.  I use it to trim down cuticles and cut hangnails.  Small size makes them compact but I've had mine for quite a while and they still work just as good as the day I got them.  Purchased at Fred Meyer - Sally Hansen has the best nail products around!