BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Katie p.
Littleton, CO
Pretty self-explanatory, but a decent nail trimmer for fingers and toes. Can purchase at any major drug store and is a good value.
Linda M.
For those still using the old-fashioned nail clippers...you must try these instead. World of difference, and you'll never go back.
Jeannette P.
Staten Island, NY
Best tool for ingrown nails. Sharp cut every time. Good for hang nails too. Sally Hanson is a trusted name brand for nail products.
Lyndsae M.
Bristol, FL
Does a really good job and super cheap. You can find these at any drugstore or department store. Use these every time I do my nails
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA
The product works well I just get a little scared that I'll cut too much and make myself bleed but I haven't so I trust this item.
Carmen A.
Wyoming, MI
Love sally hansen products for my nails and hair. good value and not pricey at all. i only buy more because i am always losing them
jessica p.
Pullman, WA
At times,this product has failed, but for the price...what do you expect. Works the majority of the time but we'll need to upgrade
Savannah R.
Duluth, GA
Love these , they work very well and are kinda cheap ! i suggest these to others ! so if you need some clippers, go get these now !
Sarah M.
I love Sally Hansen beauty tools. They work great and last a very long time. I'm very picky when it comes to tools for my nails.
Morgan G.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a professional nail technician and I enjoy these nippers. I use them on clients everyday. I usually purchase these at ulta.