BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Ashley D.
Mount Joy, PA
Perfect tool for cleaning my nails and making them look nice. The handle fits so nicely in my hand, it makes the job so much easier.
Maxine R.
Lasts for a long time. Mines just fell apart and I've had them for at least 6 years! They were my favorite. Time to go back to Ulta.
Chanteara S.
Baltimore, MD
If you want a salon look that's less the hassle and less the money with the same salon perfect looks then this is your go to product.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
When I need a new pair of tweezers or a pair of naol clippers, I choose Sally Hansen. They are reasonably priced and a good product.
Lila R.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Love this product recommend been using this product for couple of months now and I recommend to everyone cut your nails very nicely.
Celia V.
Conroe, TX
Very expensive tool and not the best product in the market...I don't recommend this product, you can get something cheaper and better
Kimberly T.
Advance, NC
Wallet Hasen are good product and the price is reasonable. They offer so many different selection to ease your your choice selection
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
I like getting Sally Hansen because it is the Walmart brand and is the cheapest way to go whenever you need one of these Beauty Tools
Amanda K.
I love how easy it is to use these clippers. Being able to use them from the side makes it easier to reach my toe nails to clip them.
Latricia G.
Philadelphia, PA
I'll have to say it was a little hard trying to figure out how to use them on my own hands but I got it in they do a pretty good Job