BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
This is pretty great, does everything yo u need to do for your everyday manicure. It's all in one so that makes it perfect and simple.
Natalie A.
Love how durable these tools are. They do not fall apart easy and are worth every penny. I even recommended them to my local nail salon
Madelyn P.
Clayton, NC
I have always bought Sally Hansen tools just like the quality of their products the price is very good and the product is high quality
Miranda S.
Catlettsburg, KY
Great tool to have in you nail bag. I use it specifically for hang nails and to trim my toenails to keep from getting ingrown toenails.
Moni A.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to get cuticles and in between the nails. Great nail clipper overall.
Just a little harder to control, and very sharp at the top
Mariah R.
Chicopee, MA
This product works good as any nail clipper would. I love the curved edges for extra protection against accidentally clipping any skin
Alana W.
Olympia, WA
Easy to use on any of your nails. Nice handle for easy grip. Built nicely so you can see what you're clipping without any obstructions.
Kate W.
Crown Point, IN
this is my go to brand for nails! Always works good & lasts a long time. Never any problems, and I can find them at my local walgreens
Monserrat G.
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
Love how sharp they are. Totally a long lasting ptoduct, had to get a pair for both my mom and my sister so they would stop using mine.
Rebecca U.
Sally tools are my go to product for doing my nails. Maybe bc it's the brand my mom used but I still love them and don't plan to stop