BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Kate W.
Crown Point, IN
this is my go to brand for nails! Always works good & lasts a long time. Never any problems, and I can find them at my local walgreens
Mariah R.
Chicopee, MA
This product works good as any nail clipper would. I love the curved edges for extra protection against accidentally clipping any skin
Madelyn P.
Clayton, NC
I have always bought Sally Hansen tools just like the quality of their products the price is very good and the product is high quality
Alana W.
Olympia, WA
Easy to use on any of your nails. Nice handle for easy grip. Built nicely so you can see what you're clipping without any obstructions.
Miranda S.
Catlettsburg, KY
Great tool to have in you nail bag. I use it specifically for hang nails and to trim my toenails to keep from getting ingrown toenails.
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
This is pretty great, does everything yo u need to do for your everyday manicure. It's all in one so that makes it perfect and simple.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
I love this nail tool. It helps to clip off any stragglers you make have around your nails. I always use it every time I do my nails .
Natalie A.
Love how durable these tools are. They do not fall apart easy and are worth every penny. I even recommended them to my local nail salon
Monserrat G.
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
Love how sharp they are. Totally a long lasting ptoduct, had to get a pair for both my mom and my sister so they would stop using mine.
Ashley D.
Mount Joy, PA
Perfect tool for cleaning my nails and making them look nice. The handle fits so nicely in my hand, it makes the job so much easier.