BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Amber Y.
Almond, NY
I do enjoy these for quick little clippings, but I don't love them for important manicuring times. The middle piece tends to move a lot.
Lori C.
Slidell
This brand always has a variety of items to choice from. I usually buy a regular clipper for my nails and the easy grip for my toe nails.
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Cuts good,gets all unwanted nails or skin. Love how they leave my finger and toe nails. I lost mines and wish I had them once more again.
Yvette C.
Pasadena, CA
I love this...I use it daily. I use it aleast twice a day I have really bad cuticles so I'm always trying to keep my fingers looking nice
Maria B.
Rockingham, NC
I love using these tools when trimming my nails. They are very precise and easy to handle. Purchased from Walmart for a reasonable price.
Misty B.
Watervliet, MI
Love Sally Hansen beauty products. Always keep them handy around the house. Price is below others but product seems to last a long time!
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love these, easier way to trim nails, also very easy to trim baby nail! Fair price and last for a long time, also not as easy to lose.
Letícia M.
Irvington, NY
Clear cut and professional product. I can find every pharmacy my CVS. Also, it can fit in my little nail necessarie. I really liked it.
Moni A.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to get cuticles and in between the nails. Great nail clipper overall.
Just a little harder to control, and very sharp at the top
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
This is pretty great, does everything yo u need to do for your everyday manicure. It's all in one so that makes it perfect and simple.